Just me

I'm writing the last message in a bottle about the same topic. Yes, I feel really annoyed. I think that a person can have a bad day, of course, and talk to you a bit badly, but a whole month...it´s impossible. Since February 25th, approximately, this person always talks to me in an awful mood. 

There is nothing else that I can do. I really want to be in good terms with him, but I need his cooperation. I'll never be good enough for him because he has a lot of resentment and he won’t take it out. It's ridiculous because I should be very angry with him about this whole issue, but I really care about him and I don't mind leaving my pride aside and fixing the friendship.

I showed him my feelings without reserves and I told him that his awful mood and his rude words hurt me because he's important to me.

Can you believe it? I think that I have never said so many beautiful things to someone that treats me so badly. If all of this didn't touch a little his heart of stone, that means he doesn't care about me. So he never was my friend and he had other intentions or interests. That's all. It's important to know where to draw a line and stop, like this situation here.

Sometimes, distance blows little things out of proportion, feelings included. Now I feel that it's very tough but when a month has gone by, everything will be better and easier.

This said, I'll start by removing everything that makes me remember all that, because I don't want to remain like this, and I cannot afford not to move ahead. Enough!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Konnichiwa a tod@s!!

SUGAR SUGAR RUNE

El triángulo del amor